Eggnog PancakesFrom DetroitTokyo 1 year ago
- 1 cup AP flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 2 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups eggnog shopping list
- 2 tbsp melted butter, cooled shopping list
- cooking spray/oil/melted butter shopping list
- 6 tbsp cookie butter (Biscoff or Trader Joe's brand, or similar) shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter, softened shopping list
How to make it
- Sift dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine egg, eggnog, and melted butter.
- Slowly add dry mix to wet and mix just until combined.
- Heat a lightly sprayed/oiled/buttered griddle or frying pan over medium heat. Scoop batter, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake, onto the griddle or pan.
- Turn when bubbles form on surface and edges begin to dry and cook on other side for about 3 minutes or until golden brown.
Cookie Butter Butter
- Combine ingredients. Place in freezer while pancakes cook. Use a melon baller to scoop onto pancakes for a decorative look. Or just slather it on, it's that delicious!