Singapore-Style Curry VermicelliFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 2 cups hot, cooked vermicelli pasta (rice or normal) shopping list
- 3 oz skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips shopping list
- 2 oz pork tenderloin, cut into strips shopping list
- 2 cloves crushed garlic shopping list
- 1/8 onion, sliced shopping list
- ½ large carrot, julienned shopping list
- 1 tbsp water shopping list
- 1 stalk celery, chopped finely shopping list
- 12 medium shrimp (thawed if frozen) shopping list
- ½ cup bean sprouts shopping list
- 1 tsp low-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp curry powder shopping list
How to make it
- Brown chicken & pork in a large, deep fry pan coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the garlic, onion, carrots and water.
- Cover and steam 5 minutes
- Add celery and shrimp. Cover and steam 2 minutes.
- Add the bean sprouts, curry powder and soy sauce.
- Toss to blend and cook 5 minutes, stirring.
- Serve over hot noodles.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Comfort Foods772 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Copy Cat Recipes369 members
Cooking For One87 members
Original Recipes143 members