Monkey FrittersFrom dragonflylady13 2 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a muffin tin with butter flavored baking spray.
- In a small tupperware bowl combine sugar and cinnamon. Tear each biscuit into small chunks and drop into tupperware bowl. Put lid on bowl and shake until all pieces are covered. Do this with 4 biscuits.
- Drop pieces into the bottom of the muffin tin. Use one biscuit for every 3 spaces. This should give you 12 fritters.
- Spoon small amount of apple pie filling over biscuits. Careful not to use too much or they will not hold together when they bake. (This recipe will only use about half of the pie filling. You can use 2 cans of biscuits in order to use it up, making 24 biscuits in stead of 12)
- With remaining biscuits, repeat the previous steps, covering the apples.
- If desired, spoon some of the sugar cinnamon mixture over each fritter.
- Place in oven and bake for 13 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar and water, 1 tbsp at a time, until you get desired icing consistency. Set aside until fritters are baked.
- Remove fritters from oven and spoon icing over the top of each one.
- Cool and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookdragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!