Shrimp and ArtichokesFrom notyourmomma 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons of butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne shopping list
- 1 pint of half and half shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of ketchup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of worchestershire shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of sherry shopping list
- 1 8 ounce can of artichoke hearts, drained and sliced shopping list
- 1 cup of grated sharp cheese (personal favorite, asiago) shopping list
- 2 lbs. shrimp, cleaned and deveined shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter, add flour, pepper, cayenne. Mix well and cook over low heat.
- Add cream, cook over low heat until thickened.
- Add ketchup, worchestershire, lemon juice and Sherry. Blend.
- Alternate layers of artichokes and shrimp in a 2 quart baking dish.
- Pour in sauce, top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice or pastry shells.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating2 people
Wow, this sounds so good, my mouth was watering reading this! great post and a must try for me!juels in Clayton loved it