Balsamic Garlic AsparagusFrom keni 3 years ago
- 2lbs fresh asparagus spears, trimmed shopping list
- about 1T olive oil shopping list
- about 2T balsamic or red wine vinegar shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2-2t crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- sea or kosher salt and fresh ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place asparagus in a large baking or roasting sheet.
- Drizzle with the oil and vinegar
- Add garlic, pepper flakes,salt and pepper.
- Toss well to coat.
- Let rest about 10 minutes
- Roast in a 450 oven for about 10 minutes until tender but still bright green.
- Top with Parmesan before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating2 people
On the rare occasion that I am cooking for just myself, I get to try things that the rest of my family may not like. With this recipe, they would be not fond of the the vinegar, but for me, that means game on! Wonderful dish Keni that I really en...moreduboo in loved it
Delicious! Grilled mine instead of baking. Added a review in Duboo's IMI link below :)
4/12/16mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it