Balsamic Garlic AsparagusFrom keni 2 months ago
- 2lbs fresh asparagus spears, trimmed shopping list
- about 1T olive oil shopping list
- about 2T balsamic or red wine vinegar shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2-2t crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- sea or kosher salt and fresh ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place asparagus in a large baking or roasting sheet.
- Drizzle with the oil and vinegar
- Add garlic, pepper flakes,salt and pepper.
- Toss well to coat.
- Let rest about 10 minutes
- Roast in a 450 oven for about 10 minutes until tender but still bright green.
- Top with Parmesan before serving.