Ginger Sesame Broccoli SlawFrom keni 3 years ago
- 1lb shredded broccoli mix(or you could sub some or all cabbage, if desired) shopping list
- About 1 cup Greek yogurt shopping list
- about 1/2 cup mayo(more or less of either of these, to suit your desired consistency...if you like a dryer slaw, reserve some and add it, later, if needed) shopping list
- several squirts sriracha shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1T rice vinegar shopping list
- juice from 1 lemon shopping list
- 1T honey shopping list
- 1 1 inch piece of fresh ginger, grated shopping list
- 1t ground cumin shopping list
- 1t ground coriander shopping list
- 3 green onions, sliced shopping list
- kosher or sea salt and fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 2T sesame seeds(toasted, if possible...I used toasted in the salad and sprinkled with black and white sesame seeds at serving) shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl with a lid, whisk together yogurt, mayo, sriracha, honey, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper.
- Mix until well combined.
- Add slaw mix and green onions and carefully stir to combine until dressing is incorporated over all the veggies.
- Add the toasted sesame seeds and stir once more.
- Chill at least an hour before serving.