Sausage And Greens Egg BakeFrom mommyluvs2cook 1 year ago
- 4 breakfast sausage links (I used a maple blueberry pork specialty sausage) you can use 6 if it doesn't seem like enough, mine were pretty big compared to the one's I usually see at the grocery store. shopping list
- 2 cups of tightly packed kale, ribs removed and chopped shopping list
- 2 cups, tightly packed, baby spinach shopping list
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta shopping list
- 6 eggs, whipped shopping list
- All purpose seasoning, use your judgement, I think I used about 1/2 tsp. or season salt can be subbed shopping list
- 1 tsp. Greek seasoning shopping list
- Couple turns of fresh black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- If using precooked sausage, cut into big chunks and set aside. If using fresh sausage brown up in a skillet with a little oil until cooked through. Remove and cut into chunks.
- In the same pan saute the kale and spinach until wilted. In a greased 8x8 (or similar size in a different shape) baking dish spread the cooked greens evenly on the bottom. Top with sausages and sprinkle with feta. See Photo
- Mix the seasonings into the whipped eggs. Pour over sausage and gently jiggle the pan to make sure all of the eggs get incorporated in. See Photo
- Bake at 375 for 30-35 minutes or until eggs are set See Photo. Mine took 33 minutes. Hope you enjoy!!
People Who Like This Dish 15
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- MissouriFarmWife Ozarks, Missouri
- jaden Forrest City, America
- mrpiggy Mendocino County, CA
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- SadiesMom Nowhere, Us
- njspanteach Green Brook, NJ
- Good4U Perth, Canada
- kristopher San Francisco, CA
- ttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- Plus 5 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookmommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
The Rating3 people
Looks totally delish Michelle! LOVE that you included kale:-)NPMarie in Magalia loved it
Great flavor and seasonings were spot on.
See Sausage And Green Eggs Bake
4/514pointsevenout in Athens loved it
I'm going to make this for our Sunday breakfast, I was wondering which brand of Greek seasoning you use..I need to pick some up! I did notice a few recipes to make your own..have you done that? I'm new to Greek seasoning, can you tell:-) Thanks:)NPMarie in Magalia loved it