Banana Cream Cheese PieFrom butterflybisnotch 9 years ago
How to make it
- Dip bananas in lemon juice.
- Place sliced bananas in crust.
- Beat together cream cheese and 1 cup milk.
- Add remaining milk and pudding; beat until well blended.
- Pour over bananas and chill.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookbutterflybisnotch Chattanooga, TN
The Rating3 people
Yummo, sounds so cool and delish! Gets my 5 forks, Lucycardinal54 in Cuthbert loved it
I had a couple of problems with this. I had the softened, room temperature cream cheese but I couldn't get all the lumps out when mixing it with the milk. I think because the milk was cold? I'm not certain but you can clearly see the cream cheese ...morefrankieanne in Somewhere loved it