Salty Balls Maui Style From DddFrom notyourmomma 1 year ago
How to make it
- Scrub your new potatoes. Set aside.
- Stir salt in 8 cups of water in saucepan until salt dissolves. (do not heat!)
- Add clean potatoes to saucepan of salted water.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Drain potatoes in a colander. Allow them to dry out.
- The salt will crust on the wrinkly potato skin. This is good.
- Heat butter in microwave.
- Serve with potatoes for dipping.
- If you allow the potatoes to get cool, you can heat the butter and roll the potatoes in the butter until they are hot enough for your supper.