Bing BarsFrom itsajourney 5 years ago
- 12 ounces chocolate chips shopping list
- 3/4 cup chunky peanut butter shopping list
- 12 ounces fine ground Spanish peanuts shopping list
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 12 large marshmallows shopping list
- 1/2 cup real butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cherry extract shopping list
- 6 ounces cherry chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries, well drained shopping list
How to make it
- Melt together chocolate and peanut butter; stir in peanuts and spread half of mixture into a 9x13 inch pan reserving the rest for later.
- In very heavy saucepan combine condensed milk, marshmallows and butter. Bring to a boil carefully (scorches easily), and boil for 5 minutes, watching closely.
- Add cherry extract and cherry chips; stir to melt the chips and then stir in cherries. Spread over chocolate in pan, then top with remaining mixture.
- Chill to set but remove from fridge before serving.