Pappa Di Zucchini - Zucchini PureeFrom softgrey 5 years ago
How to make it
- Chop veggies into roughly 1 inch chunks
- Place in a medium saucepan and pour in just enough broth to cover vegetables. (adjust amount of stock according to the size of the zucchini).
- Bring to a boil and cook for another 10 minutes or so, until vegetables are bright green and tender.
- Turn off heat and puree solids in a food processor (or use an immersion blender).
- Pour puree back into pot and add salt to taste.
- Pour 1 cup of soup into each bowl and garnish with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of nutmeg just before serving.
- Stir well before eating...
- *This soup may be served hot or cold-so it's great year round. Great served with some thickly sliced ciabatta bread for dunking!
- **If freezing-do not add olive oil and nutmeg until you are ready to eat.