Eggstrodinaire DipFrom noir 6 years ago
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled shopping list
- 1/4 cup real mayonnaise (can use Miracle Whip) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. mustard (spicy or coarse) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. seasoning of your choice (I use herbs de Provence or a touch of paprika for color) shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 4-5 green onions, finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Mash eggs well.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, and spices.
- Mix well.
- Use a bowl or jello mold the size of a whipped topping container
- Line the bowl/mold with plastic wrap (for easy removal).
- **Layer as follows:
- 1/2 of egg mixture
- Softened cream cheese
- 1/2 egg mixture
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Unmold to plate... Serve with crackers and/or cocktail bread. Yummy!