Pumpkin ButterFrom floridagirl 10 years ago
How to make it
- First take a small sauce pan, combine pumpkin, applesauce, sugar, cinnamon and then ginger.
- Then bring this to a boil; reduce flame to low and simmer, uncovered, stirring often to prevent scorching, approx. 45 min.
- or until mixture becomes very thick.
- Now stir in lemon juice.
- You want to let this cool, then spoon into tight-sealing container and refrigerate.
- Now: this will keep in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
The Cookfloridagirl Miramar, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!