Beer Cheese DipFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 1-8 ounce package sharp cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon horseradish, grated shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup beer (darker as in Bass, Guinness or other stout) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- pretzels, crusty bread and/or crackers to serve shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, beat cheese together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add garlic, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, dry mustard and red pepper.
- Beat well until thoroughly blended.
- Gradually add beer until well blended.
- Taste...and salt and pepper to your liking if needed.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with crusty bread, pretzels and/or crackers.