Easy Soup BowlsFrom angelgal 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut loaf into thirds.
- Form each third into a ball.
- Place on a large, sprayed baking sheet.
- Brush with egg.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake 350* for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and slice off top.
- Hollow out bread and fill with your favorite dip, chili, or soup.
- Keep bread chunks to "dip".
- (For larger bowls, cut loaf in half)
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookangelgal New Philadelphia, OH
The Rating9 people
Great idea......zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
I tried these back when you first posted with some beef stew. WOW It was so delicious, but then I got a bread machine for my birthday. But I'm still keeping this one on hand. Sometimes things get hectic and you need a good shortcut.coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
great post. bookmarked, thankssunflower48386 in White Lake loved it