Cheesey slow cooker ham and potato scallopFrom modmom50 9 years ago
- 2 cups ham, chopped up (I cheat and buy pkgs of chopped ham saves time). shopping list
- 5 to 6 cups of red potatoes cubed into bite sized pieces. shopping list
- 1 (16 oz) pkg frozen corn or 1 (15 oz) can corn drained. shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper. shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onions. shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed cheddar cheese soup. shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk. shopping list
- 2 Tbls flour. shopping list
- 1/4 ts pepper. shopping list
- 1 ts minced garlic. shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese. shopping list
How to make it
- Place ham, potatoes, corn, green pepper and onion into crockpot.
- In a seperate bowl mix together the milk, soup, flour, garlic and pepper.
- whisk together until well mixed and smooth.
- Pour mixture over the the ham mixture and stir till well blended.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.
- Last 30 minutes of cooking time add 1/2 to 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese to the mixture, stir in and continue to cook till cheese melted.
- I tend to go with the 1 cup of cheese as I love my cheese.
The Cookmodmom50 Lawrence, KS
The Rating4 people
I love this!!!Thank you for another idea for supper this week I know we will love!!!Cheri-cherihannah in Shickshinny loved it
This was hit!! There wasn't any left. Great Job!
Mollymmcfall in Girard loved it
5 forksozsmom in Nepean loved it