Lazy Housewife PicklesFrom notyourmomma 8 years ago
- 9 cups of sliced cucumber, small size is best shopping list
- 1/2 cup of green pepper chopped shopping list
- 2 tsp of celery seed shopping list
- 1 tsp of mustard seed shopping list
- 2 whole cloves shopping list
- 1 tsp of black peppercorns shopping list
- 2 cups of granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup of chopped onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of kosher salt shopping list
- 1 cup of white vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Mix salt, celery seed, mustard seed, black peppercorns and cloves with vinegar and sugar. NO NEED to HEAT.
- Pour over prepped veggies.
- Place in air tight container and store in the fridge.
- Only ready to serve after a full week of sitting.
- No worries, they are worth the wait.
- They are great chopped into mayonnaise for making tartar sauce.