Midday Sun Vanilla CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour pan.
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour, salt, baking powder, and finally the liquids.
- Beat everything together on low for 30 seconds, then high for 3 minutes.
- Immediately pour into the prepared pans and bake for 25 minutes
- Let cool on wire racks for at least 15 minutes before un-moulding.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
hi jo jo ba
made your recipe yesterday it was incredibly easy and quick
enjoy your day
mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
I made this recipe today and everyone loved the cake. It was the first to go. Thank you!!!summersea in Sydney loved it
Sweet Tooth447 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Party Food316 members
Cooking With Kids38 members
Just Love To Cook48 members
Basic Essentials58 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members