Stuffed Flank SteakFrom cincodemayo1 9 years ago
How to make it
- I don't think I actually used flank steak last night, but I found a very thin cut of meat. Came with 3 large pieces. I seasoned both sides generously in garlic salt and pepper.
- Then, add a bunch of basil, a handful of chopped red peppers, and a good amount of goat cheese. Roll up, and seal with a toothpick or kitchen twine.
- I then oiled up a pan, places the 3 rolls of meat on top and drizzled with olive oil. I tossed it into an oven at 350º for about 15-20 minutes.
- It's a quick dish to prep and make, and it looked good! You could plate it with a salad or soup or more veggies or potatoes for a complete meal.
People Who Like This Dish 23
The Cookcincodemayo1 Los Angeles, CA
The Rating4 people
Wow This sounds great!! I was trying to get recipes for when I go to the store. I'm so happy I stumbled onto your recipe, I can't wait to try this one!!!asheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it
This looks delicious. The goat cheese tag is what drew me in.jencathen in loved it
Beats paying the price for our local grocers prepped food. And you know it is fresher too. Nice post. Yummy.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!