Chicken Breasts With Artichoke HeartsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 white onion chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 9 ounce package frozen artichoke hearts shopping list
- 1/2 pound mushrooms quartered shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large non stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes until translucent.
- Meanwhile place chicken breast halves between two sheets of waxed paper and flatten.
- Dredge chicken in flour then shake off excess and sauté chicken eight minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Place artichokes hearts in colander and run cold water over them until they separate.
- Add artichoke hearts and mushrooms to skillet then increase heat and sauté for one minute.
- Stir in stock, vinegar and tarragon then boil mixture for five minutes.
- Stir in salt and pepper then return chicken to skillet.
- Reduce heat and simmer for five more minutes until sauce is syrupy.
- Accompany this dish with egg noodles tossed with chopped parsley.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!