Vegetable PattiesFrom ambus 6 years ago
- 500 g potatoes shopping list
- 50 g cabbage,roughly chopped shopping list
- 50 g carrots,finely chopped shopping list
- 50 g capsicum,finely chopped shopping list
- 3 green chillies,finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp black pepper shopping list
- salt as required shopping list
- 1-2 eggs shopping list
- dry breadcrumbs as required shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Boil,peel and mash the potatoes.
- Add salt and pepper along with all the vegetables.Mix well with hand.
- Make patties,dip in beaten eggs and breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan,fry patties till both sides are brown and crisp.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating7 people
These really look yummy!ivy in Whereabouts loved it
These are really good, thanks so much.invisiblechef in loved it
wow love these veggie patties great post. Now I can eat my veggies in a great recipe thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it