Fried RiceFrom lkomura 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cook 4 cups Japanese sticky rice until done.
- Cut up bacon and fry in large skillet.
- Cut up green peppers into 1/2" square or rectangular pieces.
- Slice carrots or run through food processes until coarsely chopped.
- Cut up Green Onions into thin circles using the green part also.
- Add Green Peppers, Carrots, and Green Onions to Bacon and saute until semi soft.
- Add cooked rice and stir until mixed.
- Add soy sauce to taste or enough to make rice slightly brown and serve hot.
The Cooklkomura Okemos, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!