Shrimp ScampiFrom pamela 10 years ago
- 2 pounds large shrimp - peeled and de-veined shopping list
- 6 tbsp softened, unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 tbsp shallots, minced shopping list
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat grill at high heat.
- Combine softened butter, shallots, garlic, chives, paprika, olive oil, salt, and pepper; add the shrimp, and toss to coat well.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place the shrimp as close to the flame as possible, and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until opaque in color.
People Who Like This Dish 40
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
The Rating13 people
I'll have to face the garlic taste as I'm not found of it, but this recipe really makes me mad.
etherea in Rancate loved it
Did this last Sunday. Just got around to posting on it. We bought some huge prawns and used them. Grilled them on a fish plate along with some T-Bones. Feast for Royalty. I've added a pic to the recipe. If you don't care for it let me know and ...moredugger in Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville) loved it
My husband and I are having a romantic dinner tomorrow and I wanted to make shrimp scampi. This sounds perfect!cyates798 in Odessa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!