Cranberry SalsaFrom noir 8 years ago
How to make it
- Rinse the berries well and drain.
- Quarter the orange and remove any seeds if necessary and put it into the processor, peel and all.
- Add the cranberries and process.
- Be careful not to run this too long. Salsa/Relish needs to have some texture.
- Transfer this over to another bowl and fold in the honey.
- The great thing about this recipe is that you can make it up ahead of time, store it in the refrigerator and it is best served chilled.
- **Garnish for presentation with Parsley and /or a spot of sour cream.**
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating3 people
We make this !!!! Sometimes we use sugar... sometimes honey. First time people try it they look at you kind of strange as the cranberries are raw... I love it... it is to fresh..
Great postlinebb956 in La Feria loved it
cranberries are rich in color and vitamin C. Just the right amount of sweetness.
great post Noir
trigger in loved it
Like it!shuga in United States loved it