Peach Ginger BelliniFrom darbar 6 years ago
- For the ginger simple syrup: shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh ginger, with skin shopping list
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 cups cold water shopping list
- For the peach puree: shopping list
- 10 ounces semi-frozen peaches shopping list
- 1/2 cup ginger simple syrup shopping list
- For serving: shopping list
- ice cubes shopping list
- 1 bottle champagne shopping list
How to make it
- Begin by making the ginger simple syrup. Peel and grate the ginger. Add it together with the sugar and cold water to a saucepan. Bring it to the boil and stir until the sugar dissolves. Cover and let steep for 15 minutes. Strain, discard ginger pieces and set simple syrup aside.
- In a blender add frozen peaches and ginger simple syrup. Blend until completely pureed then place into the refrigerator to cool.
- For serving:
- Add ice cubes to a cocktail shaker and fill half way with peach puree. Top off with Champagne and shake vigorously to combine. Pour into Champagne glasses and repeat process as needed.