Lazy Perogy CasseroleFrom michelle73 9 years ago
- 9 lasagna noodles shopping list
- 2 cups cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese or Cheeze Whiz shopping list
- 2 cups cooked mashed potatoes shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. onion salt shopping list
- 1 cup margarine shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a 9 x 13 pan.
- Cook noodles, drain and place 3 on bottom of pan.
- Mix cottage cheese, egg and onion salt.
- Spoon over noodles.
- Put another layer of 3 noodles on top.
- Mix potatoes, cheese salt and pepper.
- Spread over noodles.
- Cover with last 3 noodles.
- Saute onions in margarine until soft and pour over noodles.
- Cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookmichelle73 Melville, CA
The Rating7 people
I agree with henrie, this is easier and sounds so good!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Giving this one a 5, sounds great!organicmama in loved it
Sounds AWESOME!itsjustjuwah in Jena loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!