Pumpkin Roll with Cream Cheese FillingFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup pumpkin shopping list
- 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ginger shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts shopping list
- Filling Recipe- shopping list
- 1 8oz cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- Mix well shopping list
How to make it
- Beat the eggs on high speed of mixer for 5 minutes.
- Slowly beat in the sugar.
- Stir in the pumpkin.
- Stir together the dry ingredients and fold into the pumpkin mixture. Grease and flour a wax paper lined jelly roll pan and spread the mixture in the pan, sprinkle with the nuts.
- Bake at 350* for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Turn out on kitchen towel that has been sprinkled with powdered sugar, place a piece of wax paper over the cake and roll up from the short side. Let cool then unwrap and spread with Cream Cheese Filling and roll back up Refrigerate
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
Looks great! A nurse that I worked with in DC used to take orders in Novmember and she would make this for us. I think she charged $10 a pumpkin roll and it was well worth every penny because I can cook, but I can't bake very well and I'm very intimi...morejencathen in loved it
I love all your beautiful desserts, but this is my favorite......Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
sounds delish!n yeah i like the alterations below!:)iffyo in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!