Sticky BunsFrom zena824 8 years ago
How to make it
- Tear one loaf thawed bread into irregular pieces and place in butter 9 x 13 inch pan.
- sprinkle the mixture of brown sugar, pudding, butter, and cinnamon over the bread pieces.
- Tear up the second loaf of thawed bread and layer on top.
- Cover with a wet paper towl and let rise about 4 hours.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Nuts and raisins may be added with the borwn sugar.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating9 people
Whatever the version, these are sooooooo good, and so darn easy. It's very hard to NOT keep eating and eating them, warm from the oven - oh, you've made me hungry now!!!!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
Oh come on - who gave this a 3?!?!?!? I really hope they change this rating system so we can see who low-rates a recipe. DID this person bother to say why they would give this a 3? DID this person ever make this recipe?!? If they did, they must h...morekrumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
Hey I've made these and they've come out great!coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it