Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl CakeFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
- 2-1/4 cups all purpose flour sifted shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup cocoa shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 4-1/2 teaspoons white vinegar shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon peanut butter flavoring shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Stir in oil, water, vinegar and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- When well mixed pour into greased rectangular baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter, flavoring, sugar, egg and salt until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips and drop by tablespoons over cake batter.
- Cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Sprinkle with pecans and remaining sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Cool before cutting.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
People Who Like This Dish 40
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
this is a must try recipe...Mmmmmmmmmmpaprikamama in Lake Mary loved it
eeeeeee! this will be my downfall!!! thank you!!!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
I am on the look-out for the chocolate peanut butter recipes again.......YUMMY!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!