Asian Garlic-Sesame SoleFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 1 lb sole fillets shopping list
- 2 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- ½ tsp pepper shopping list
- 4 green onions shopping list
- 10 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- ½ cup water shopping list
- 1 cup fish or clam stock shopping list
- 1 tbsp clear honey shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp low-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil shopping list
How to make it
- Cut sole into wide strips; toss with cornstarch, salt and pepper. Cut onions into 1-inch lengths; set aside.
- In nonstick skillet, heat a spritz of non-stick spray over medium heat.
- Sauté garlic and green onions 2 minutes.
- Add water, stock, honey, rice vinegar and soy sauce.
- Bring to boil and add fish, carefully separating pieces.
- Cook until fish flakes easily, about 2 to 3 minutes. Carefully stir in sesame oil without breaking up fish.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group170 members
Gluten Free No Wheat237 members
Eat Light Healthy453 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Sushi Lovers133 members
Whole Foods142 members