Shrimp ScampiFrom pointsevenout 7 years ago
- 2T olive oil shopping list
- 28 large shrimp, peeled and deveined, about 1 1/2 pounds shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1/3c Sauvignon Blanc or other dry white wine shopping list
- 1/2t salt shopping list
- 1/4t freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4c fresh Italian parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1T lemon juice, fresh shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-peeled and deveined shrimp from the store cuts down on the prep time considerably.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; saute 1 minute. Add garlic; saute 1 minute. Stir in wine, salt, and pepper; bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook for 30 seconds. Add parsley and juice; toss well to coat. Cook 1 minute or until shrimp are done.
- Serving size: 7 shrimp; 220 calories; 21% from fat.
The Cookpointsevenout Athens, AL
The Rating6 people
Wanted some scampi and made this tonight. I didn't change a thing except I had Chardonnay open. I had one pound of shrimp so I reduced the amount of garlic to two cloves. Really delicious! I am hoping some leftovers make it until tomorrow, but I ...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it
I'm glad you like the photo, pso. The shrimp was really great tonight as well. :)frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
We love shrimp scampi and can't wait to try this.gejr45 in Greer loved it