Butterscotch Cake SquaresFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 1-12 ounce package butterscotch chips shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 2 cups chopped nuts shopping list
- 2-8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and butterscotch chips.
- When smooth, transfer to a large bowl.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs and nuts until mixture forms crumbs.
- Remove 2 cups of mixture for topping.
- Press the remaining mixture into a 15x10-inch ungreased baking pan and bake at 350° for 12 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar, beating until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Blend in flour and vanilla.
- Pour evenly over baked crust.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into squares for serving.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!