Baked Chicken ReubenFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 4 chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 can(16 ounces) sauerkraut, drained shopping list
- 4 (about 4x6 inches) swiss cheese, sliced shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups thousand island salad dressing shopping list
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken in greased pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place sauerkraut over chicken; top with Swiss cheese. Pour dressing evenly over cheese. Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees for about 1 1/2 hours or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!