Fried Egg NoodlesFrom fancypants 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cook noodles as directed on package, drain and add 2 Tablespoons the of butter, stir to melt.
- Season with pepper.
- Sprinkle about half of bread crumbs over noodles, shake to mix.
- Melt 2 Tablesppons of the butter in fry pan on medium high.
- Toss in noodles fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add last of butter, turn noodes and add rest of bread crumbs.
- Cook another 10 minutes turning and stirring the noodles to brown evenly.
The Cookfancypants Mooresville, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!