Rice Krispy ChickenFrom friendlybbw 9 years ago
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- Combine cereal, flour and seasoned salt in a shallow dish or pie plate.
- Beat egg with 1 Tbsp. water in a shallow bowl.
- Dip meaty side of each chicken piece in egg mixture, then in cereal mixture.
- PLACE chicken, coating sides up, on baking sheet; spray lightly with butter flavored cooking spray.
- BAKE 40 min. or until chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookfriendlybbw Clearfield, PA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!