Amaranth No-Yeast BreadFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 2 cups amaranth flour shopping list
- 1 cup sorghum flour shopping list
- ½ cup brown rice flour shopping list
- 1 cup arrowroot starch shopping list
- 3 tbsp tapioca starch shopping list
- 3 tsp baking soda shopping list
- ¾ tsp vitamin C powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- ¼ cup applesauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 ¼ cups water + 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease a loaf pan.
- Combine flours, arrowroot starch, tapioca starch, baking soda, vitamin C and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, whisk the applesauce, oil and water together.
- Stir dry ingredients into the wet mix until thoroughly combined, adding a little extra water if needed.
- Bake 40 - 45 minutes. Turn out immediately and cool on a wire rack.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Health Food Junkies423 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
The Breakfast Club438 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits280 members