Angel Hair Pasta with ClamsFrom pointsevenout 9 years ago
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- While pasta cooks, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; saute 2 minutes. Drain clams; reserving liquid. Add clam liquid to skillet, and simmer 5 minutes. Add clams; simmer an additional 5 minutes.
- Combine drained pasta and clam mixture in a serving bowl; toss gently. Sprinkle with cheese and pepper. Serve immediately.
- 310 calories, 11% from fat.
People Who Like This Dish 5
- JABNJENN Nowhere, Us
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- quaziefly ALL POINTS
- marges Springfield, MO
- linebb956 La Feria, TX
- sunshine1 St Louis, MO
- trackwidow Fort Atkinson, WI
- wolfpackjack Raleigh, NC
- eclaires Chicago, IL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookpointsevenout Athens, AL
The Rating6 people
I had this over the weekend... It is awesome... I added a nice amount of fresh chopped parsley to dress it up! Very very good..linebb956 in La Feria loved it
one of my favoritespeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
This is a good start. If you want to be a little more daring use fresh clams or muscles. Steam them in a pot and use that broth.trigger in loved it