Ground Beef StroganoffFrom pointsevenout 9 years ago
- 8oz wide egg noodles, uncooked shopping list
- 1# ground round shopping list
- 3 green onions, sliced or 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 (8oz) package fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 (12oz) jar beef gravy, fat-free shopping list
- 1 (8oz) carton sour cream, fat-free shopping list
- 1/4t garlic salt shopping list
- 1/4t freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1T dry sherry (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- While noodles cook, cook meat, green onions and mushrooms in a large nonstick skilet until meat is browned, stirring to crumble; drain.
- Return meat mixture to skillet; add gravy and next 3 ingredients, stirring will. Cook over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Stir in sherry, If desired. Serve over drained noodles.
- 367 calories, 19% from fat.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookpointsevenout Athens, AL
The Rating6 people
This was great... I served it with a tossed salad and hubby did not even know it was diet.. I have his cholesterol down to under 200 from almost 300 without taking a pill... foods like this is a great helper.. Thankslinebb956 in La Feria loved it
Made this tonight and it was delicious and so simple to throw together..Have to admit I didn't go fat free though...Got my 5...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Why do I keep trying Cooking Light recipes?? ;) Okay, I made this with homemade beef gravy, a sweet onion, fresh garlic and full fat sour cream. I served it over mushroom egg noodles which screamed "stroganoff" when I saw them! ;) I taste...morekeni in Sweet Home loved it