Pork Chops with Dijon Cream SauceFrom pointsevenout 7 years ago
- 4 (4oz) boneless center-cut pork loin chops, 1/2 inch thick shopping list
- 1/2t salt shopping list
- 1/2t coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1/3c chicken broth, fat-free, reduced-sodium shopping list
- 1 1/2T Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/3c half-and-half, fat-free or evaporated milk, fat-free shopping list
- STEAMED potatoes shopping list
- 1# round red potatoes shopping list
- butter-flavored spray shopping list
- 1/4t salt shopping list
- 1/4t pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Trim fat from chops. Sprinkle both sides of chops evenly with salt and pepper. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add chops to skillet, and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove chops from skillet, and keep warm.
- Add broth to skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits. Combine mustard and half-and-half; add to skillet. Reduce heat, and simmer 7 minutes or until sauce is thickened slightly. Spoon sauce over chops.
- Quarter potatoes and place in a microwave-safe dish. Add 2 tablespoons water, and cover. Microwave at HIGH 8 minutes or until tender. Coat with butter-flavored spray, and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Serving size: 1 chop and 1/4 pound potatoes; 287 calories; 43% from fat.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookpointsevenout Athens, AL
The Rating6 people
My kind of hearty meal,Deserves more than a 5.beethovens5th in loved it
Mmmmmmmm gooodminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This will be tonight's dinner!!pleclare in Framingham loved it