Sloppy JoesFrom coffeyhouse 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs of lean ground hamburger shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup of chopped bell pepper shopping list
- 1 8 oz can of tomato sauce low salt shopping list
- 1 cup of ketchup shopping list
- 1 Tbs brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbs worcestireshire sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbs lemon juice (fresh) shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbs of Grey Poupon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (coarse) shopping list
How to make it
- Sautee hamburger, onion, bell pepper and slowly add each ingrediant as the meat finishes cooking. It should be tomato color, well mixed and thick.
- I like to toast the buns in the broiler and serve with sharp cheddar cheese slices and then add the hamburger mix.
- Serve either open face or sandwich style.
- Good with string beans on the side.
- Good eatin'