Mediterranean SaladFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
- 3 pita bread pockets shopping list
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 8 cups spinach or other salad greens shopping list
- 16 ounces cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 cup finely diced seeded tomato shopping list
- 2/3 cup finely diced cucumber shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450.
- Cut pita pockets into wedges and brush with oil then bake 7 minutes and set aside.
- Line individual serving plates with spinach leaves.
- Scoop 1/2 cup cottage cheese into the center of each plate.
- In a bowl stir together remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Season with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Spoon mixture over cottage cheese and top with feta cheese. Surround salad with pita chips.