Thai NoodlesFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
- Ngredients shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy nut butter or creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, quartered shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1 14- to 16-ounce package firm tofu shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil shopping list
- 8 ounces chinese noodles shopping list
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- In a food processor or blender combine soy nut butter, water, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, ginger, and sesame oil.
- Cover and process or blend until smooth; set aside.
- Drain tofu; pat dry with paper towels.
- Cut tofu into 1�2-inch slices. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet heat cooking oil over medium-high heat.
- Add tofu; cook for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Turn slices.
- Cook 5 minutes more.
- Remove slices to a cutting board. Cut each slice into 1-1/2- to 2-inch triangles or squares.
- Add soy nut butter mixture to skillet. Heat through.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions; drain and add to skillet.
- Add tofu, cilantro, and crushed red pepper to noodles in skillet. Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with peanuts; serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating9 people
I love this! 5 from me! xxxtippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
Thanks for this wonderful recipe! I can't wait to make it!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it