Olive Parmesan BreadFrom coffeebean53 9 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Split ciabatta loaf in half horizontally; set aside.
- 2. Chop olives coarsely. Crush garlic. Combine olives, garlic, cheese and oil.
- 3. Spread mixture evenly over cut sides of bread. Lay bread on a large baking sheet, cut-sides up.
- 4. Heat 15 minutes or until crusty and lightly toasted. Remove from oven, cut into strips and serve.
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!