Saltine CookiesFrom jaie 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line a cookie sheet with a single layer of saltine crackers.
- In a saucepan, combine sugar and butter.
- Bring to a boil and boil for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour over saltine crackers.
- Spread so it's even on the crackers.
- Bake 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the chocolate chips.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Spread the melted chips on the crackers and top with chopped pecans.
- Cool completely and break into pieces to serve.