Layered Potato CasseroleFrom oescrazy1 9 years ago
How to make it
- Layer a deep covered casserole dish with potato, sauce, mushrooms, mozzarella
- potato, sauce, peppers, mozzarella potato, sauce, mushrooms, mozzarella
- potato, sauce, peppers, mozzarella potato, olives, parmesan. I put rings of the peppers on top of the final layer of potato.
- Cover, bake at 300 F for 1 1/2 hours or until potato is soft. If it
- seems dry and the potato is not soft add ½ a cup of water and cook for another 30 minutes.
- I removed the cover from the dish and added the parmesan about 10 minutes before the dish was finished cooking.