Chicken Wings That Will Rock Your WorldFrom lor 8 years ago
- 3-1/2 pounds chicken wings, split and tips set aside for soup stock shopping list
- 1 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup molasses shopping list
- 3/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Tobasco sauce shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons onion powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- Note: 1/2 teaspoon of poultry seasoning gives a different twist shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken in a shallow, large sized dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix soy sauce, molasses, honey, Tobasco sauce, minced garlic, garlic and onion powder and ground ginger. Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for approximately 1 hour, turning occasionally. Note: You can also put the chicken wings in a zip loc bag and marinate them that way.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- I like to double line a cookie sheet with foil then arrange marinated chicken wings in a single layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 60 minutes.
- I make 2 batches of the marinating mixture. One for marinating and the second for brushing the chicken wings with. I suppose you could use the same sauce that the chicken wings have been marinated in but I'm skittish about using the same sauce.
- Turn chicken wings only once.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating12 people
Awesome recipe! I've bookmarked to use on my grandson's birthday in October.coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is sooooooooo good. I made these up for my grandson's birthday party today along with 4 other types of wings. I kept sucking the sauce off my fingers it was so awesome!!!! Every bit of a 5 fork rating. Wonderful post. Th...morecoffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
Joe will LOVE these !! I gotta try 'em !!!dixiejet in Downsville loved it