Christmas Chicken WreathFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 2 cans Philsbury crescent rolls shopping list
- 1 5-oz. can white chicken meat, drained shopping list
- 1 cup brocolli florets, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup (don't add water) shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- Put these ingredients in a bowl and gently fold in. shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange your triangles in a big star,
- Stoneware is not essential.
- You can use a plain old flat cookie sheet, but I think stoneware cooks things more evenly.
- Now you are going to roll it out a bit flatter, so that you don't end up eating blobs of uncooked crescent roll dough (not tasty).
- Make sure you still have a hole in the middle when you're done. Also, don't worry about rolling the points, just the center.
- Now you're going spread the filling
- Finally, wrap your points the the center, brush a bit of egg white on the crust, and put it in the PREHEATED oven @350 D.F for 25 to 30 minutes.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating6 people
Great posting Mystic..You are the best in step by step making.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it