STRAWBERRY PRETZEL SALADFrom henrie 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups crushed pretzels shopping list
- 4 1/2 T white sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2(8-ounce) packages cream cheese shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 1 (6-ounce) package strawberry flavored gelatin shopping list
- 2 cups boiling water shopping list
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Mix
- together the pretzels, 4 1/2 tablespoons sugar, and melted butter.
- Press into the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan. Bake for 10 minutes, or
- lightly toasted.
- Set aside to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, beat the sugar and cream cheese
- until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread evenly over the cooled crust. Refrigerate
- until set, about 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the gelatin mix and
- boiling water.
- Mix in frozen strawberries, and stir until thawed.
- Pour over cream
- cheese mixture in pan. Refrigerate until completely
- chilled, at least
- 1 hour.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating6 people
This sounds fun!organicmama in loved it
I had this at a Church pot luck and you are right, it's so good!!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
My aunt makes this every year for at least 1 Holiday - the salty sweetness is sinfully wonderful!itsajourney in Hills loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!