Creamy Spinach Artichoke DipFrom georgiarose 6 years ago
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach - thawed, drained and squeezed dry shopping list
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped shopping list
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced (depending on how much you like garlic) shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic and lemon juice until smooth.
- Add artichoke hearts, spinach and Parmesan cheese.
- Spread evenly into a shallow baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for approximately 30 minutes or until bubbly and the surface is lightly browned.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookgeorgiarose Tallahassee, FL
The Rating1 people
Oh Bless you, I lost my recipe for this, so glad to see it posted today, thank you so much, this is really wonderful. :)henrie in Savannah loved it