Creamy Spinach Artichoke DipFrom georgiarose 7 years ago
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach - thawed, drained and squeezed dry shopping list
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped shopping list
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced (depending on how much you like garlic) shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic and lemon juice until smooth.
- Add artichoke hearts, spinach and Parmesan cheese.
- Spread evenly into a shallow baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for approximately 30 minutes or until bubbly and the surface is lightly browned.
People Who Like This Dish 18
- Enviro_cooker Nowhere, Us
- ElizabethHeartsSF San Francisco, CA
- songbird Oakville, Canada
- putz9081 Wyandotte, MI
- j_oderon North Las Vegas, NV
- lovemysailor92 Murfreesboro , TN
- christam Cedar Park, TX
- jaynewayne Dripping Springs, TX
- mahumina Austin, TX
- lycett CANYON COUNTRY, CA
- Plus 8 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookgeorgiarose Tallahassee, FL
The Rating1 people
Oh Bless you, I lost my recipe for this, so glad to see it posted today, thank you so much, this is really wonderful. :)henrie in Savannah loved it