LasagneFrom cerim 8 years ago
- 3 Cups ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cups grated romano cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbs parsley flakes shopping list
- 1 Tbs oregano shopping list
- 1 Tbs fresh basil shopping list
- 2 eggs beaten shopping list
- 2 Tsp garlic salt shopping list
- 1 Lb italian sausage shopping list
- 1 clove fresh minced garlic shopping list
- 1 1-lb can (2 cups) stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 2 6oz cans tomato paste shopping list
- 1 box Lasagne noodles (wide) shopping list
- 1 Lb mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cheese Mix - Mix the first seven ingredients well in a bowl and seal it.
- Fridgerate the cheese mix overnight.
- Red Meat Sauce - Lightly brown the sausage and stew it the tomatoes/paste and season with Basil, Oregano, and Garlic to taste.
- Slice the Mozzarella cheese in very thin slices
- Boil the noodles with salt, cook well, then drain
- Assemble in two layers into a baking/cassarole dish (noodles, cheese mix, mozzarella cheese, and red meat sauce)
- Sprinkle a little Romano cheese on the very top of the pie
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes
- Let it cool down for 10 minutes before cutting and serving (if not, the mozzarella will quickly melt again and make the serving a little stringy).
The Cookcerim Mountain View, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!